May 2, 2012

YOU'RE INVITED!

Hello ladies! :) I'm making peace with all of my teasing and scoffing, and I'm going to host Monday night parties for this years Bachelorette Season (bring on the two buck chuck and sliders)! And only because this years is going to be a good one. Why? This guy. Eat your heart out Devin Barr.


Meet my cousin, Doug Clerget. :) Would you believe we're related? Or that he's like a brother to me? That his son Austin is tearing up lap swimming right now? 


Now, meet Emily. Second time vet for ABC, she was dumped after winning a previous Bachelor season but this time she wants "to meet her husband so bad!". The season is wrappin' up and Doug is sadly already home, but no doubt this is going to be good. I'll explain why later :) 
The Deets:
MONDAY, MAY 14
7:00 PST
OUR CASA 
I'll be making tacos! :) Bring a bottle of TJ's finest or Pacificos! Snacks are welcome too ;)




Let's do this! See ya in a couple weeks!
And just to make it juicy..."Doug Clerget, a 33-year-old realtor from Seattle, recently stormed off during a romantic date in Prague -- and then started talking crap to the camera crew..."

SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig