June 28, 2012

Curious.

I'm curious when my desire to travel and explore all the ends of the earth will come back. My guess is when I get my student loans under control. Then it's going to come at me like wildfire. And my camera will be glad I've been giving it a rest and I'll have to pick up another battery pac to my GoPro. I think. I feel like that's how its going to go, but for right now, I'm super happy to be here :)

Along with that, or hopefully before, I want that inner creative eye back. The one that saw beauty in all things and people. And had creative ideas pouring out of her, so many she didn't know what to do with them all. I remember when I first moved to Portland, before I let it get to me, at night lying in bed I would tell David all my ideas for products, companies, things I had that day. Some were far fetched, some actually had a little potential to them, but I remember most of all saying "Babe, one of these days, these ideas, a good one is going to hit and we won't have to sit at a desk for 8 hours another day of our lives." I wonder where that confident "I'm going to do it myself." mentality went? It's okay. Let it happen :)
SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig