June 28, 2012

Call Me Maybe?

What would we do without facetime?! It's so fun to be able to hang out instead of sitting around holding a phone and trying to find something else to mention about your day :) Instead its carrying each other around while you make dinner and show whats on your tv or more often than not, making ridiculous faces at each other and giggling the time away. Come on, don't knock it till you try it!

I was thinking today, if we could trade the "hands free" law in for a "NO TEXTING" law, would you do it? Seriously. Driving while holding a phone to your ear is so much more incredibly safe than not really driving because you are looking down at the screen in front of you erasing what you wrote because you meant "you're" instead of "your". I know, I don't approve of talking on the phone either (guilty) but the whole texting thing freaks me out. I've been here a week and have seen multiple instances where cars were darting off into unintended lanes, or slamming on brakes a moment too late. It FREAKS ME OUT. And saddens me. Self centered and totally not okay :( Please friends, don't text while you drive. It. Can. Wait.

Man, I must be getting old. :)
SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig