February 9, 2010

please please please....

check this out! :)

how incredibly cute this place is. I love it. And it just so happens her name is Amy :) mine probably won't look the EXACT same, but seeing hers is definitely an inspiration, and a ego boost, for my own personality. I, am not alone. :) Thanks McGraw for the site!

... i think its about time to start snapping again.... looked through some pictures of Alaska from a couple years back and I think I might just have to plan a little photo shoot, ala Montana, this weekend :) which yes, I realize is still many days away, but some of the best advice I've ever been given?
"Always have a plan. It might not work out how you thought, but you gotta have a plan." !!
Neeeeeeed a creative outlet. NOW. awww snap diddly wankus. movie making time!? mmm, no, not so much. Too much. AMY. Do. Your. Freaking. Homework. And write something noteworthy will ya?! Like last night, at 3 am when all those grand ideas and thoughts were spewing out your ears, eyes and every other crevice? Write those down. ;) Pft. I was going to post a picture of the one and only Bear Grylls, dream cast husband of the moment - come on! Who wouldn't?! - and as I'm completing his name in the Google search box, number two on the list? "Bear Grylls Wife". Ahhhhhh le sigh. Awesome. :) You go girl.


SHARE:

1 comment

*Mingni said...

mike rowe would make a great second option. buuut he's probably married too. le sigh.

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig