January 29, 2010

Lets go see the Killers and make out in the bleachers

Last minute this is how I roll! Character flaw? That’s debatable. The way it is? Factual.

The time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many things! Like, how I’m starting school on Monday to become a High School English Teacher! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha! It’s in Billings, which isn’t the IDEAL place to be, but I’m not there because its beautiful, I’m there because they’re letting me start the semester two and half weeks late! Whoop, whoop! I’m off gang. Moving tomorrow! So what am I doing typing on here? Wasting time, CLEARLY. My mind is in a million places right now. Time to motivate. Ciao ya’ll! I’m going to be LIVING IN MONTANA! Where the buffalo roam, where the deer and antelope play, where you can ski and stare into miles and miles of beautiful country, where you live near friends and FAMILY, where friendly conversations are the norm… it’s a beautiful place to be. :) I'm going to rock these classes. Bring it on.
SHARE:

2 comments

etrain said...

WAHOO!!! I am moving in June, to where? WHO KNOWS! But it will be back out west that's for sure!! Have fun!

Kerri Rae said...

Nothing like some extreme determination and motivation in an awesomely beautiful place where you can do just about everything you love! That is how I did my Masters and it was a great time! I did it so fast and was so determined that after it was over I wanted to go back... this real world thing is scary!

Glad to hear that you are doing such an awesome thing! I'm behind you and if you ever need a place to stop and play (and have a dog for a day), you've got my place and my Sofie Lou!

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig