January 26, 2010

piiiiiiiiiiiiink

You guys diggin the pink? Thought I'd change it up a little, the white was getting to me. Sometimes I poke around and look at those cute little backgrounds someone sits around and creates and while I admire them on other people's blogs, as a full time thing on my own turf it screams TOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Well dudes, I'm off to Billings. Plan B. Going to start taking classes again. In English. In Education. As soon as I get excited I panic. And then I calm myself down and I get excited all over again. Then my mind wanders and I panic. :) Welcome to my world. Hey, had to make a move in some direction and while this has always been a goal/desire of mine and nothing else seems to be coming together or working, we'll go with this! It's time! Holy SHIT.



north of helena yesterday with mum and dad. just a fab day for a drive.
SHARE:

1 comment

cute backgrounds said...

The background you have posted is really cool, i liked it

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig