December 9, 2009

This world belongs to the enthusiastic. Ralph Waldo Emerson



love, love, love, love, love. this is a beautiful family. definitely an inspiration, not literally down to the point where I'm going to move to Australia and start loving animals, BUT, just in such following ones interests and having the passion for it. And that its okay! The enthusiasm for it. The honesty in their pursuits for the greater good without regard for financing, money, or material items. These kids are adorable and not because of their cute brown zoo suits and Australian accents, but because of their energy and enthusiasm for sharing what they love so much. Its contagious! I find myself re-thinking things and realizing that those things I've been excited about, are GOOD THINGS! And that is not to be determined by others, but by one's own decision. Follow that, follow that voice! I'm sure many of you are like "duh", but this is huge for me. I mean I come from a family that could give a crap about sports and athletics and find no real benefit to be gained from participating. WHAT?! Yikes. Teamwork, goal setting, benefits of hard work, maybe? Anybody? Bueller?

Anyway, I really loved this clip. Got me all fired up and sappy. She's a great lady, he's a great guy, I want to try and learn a little something from them, and HOPEFULLY, be a little more, live a little more, like they do :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Erin said...

follow that voice, ames! kid, you'll move mountains.

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig