September 15, 2014

Things Falcor Could be Saying


Our beast of a boy heads off to romp and roll, bring home all the dirt he can, and barf up wood chips later, twice a week. It's a good time for all of us involved. The owners have a blog where they post pictures at days end of all the action and it's always the highlight of my Wednesday and Friday mornings. I mean, come on! Look at that tard! And getting to see him graduate from pen to pen as he  becomes increasingly large over the last few months has been awesome.

I always grab the top choices and send them to Adam because for the longest time I had assumed he was also diligently checking the blog, but alas, I was on another planet. Anyway, I popped this one off to him the other day and his response had me rolling. As most of his responses to the majority of things I send him do. But these are just too good! 

Things Falcor could be saying in this picture:

Come here often?
Come on, don't you want to play? Look how much fun it is.
Too bad they put the little dogs in a different pen, am I right?!
My name is Falcor, I like to play, if you disagree, then you are gay!
SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig