June 10, 2010

white russians.

inspiration for the change? white russians!
What a drink! I love them! I can't believe I've forgotten how much I love them. Like these hats...


ummmm, blogger just moved up EIGHT, at least eight, notches in my freakin' book. the options are now ENDLESS! for a person who has zero ability to make a decision and is starving for a creative outlet, this is awesome. and dangerous. :) and i know i said it was white russians that did the trick but you know how things change. and aren't we glad! something had to inspire something though. what do you think?! you likes? you hates? i know its not very bright bright cheery but I kind of like it for now... perhaps something rad and pink/orange in a couple weeks but it was pooooooouring here today so hey, this is what you get. and i've been chillin java style for about five-six hours so that MAY have something to do with da colors. the alternative is a sherbet explosion. can't seem to get what I want though.

SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig