October 22, 2009

oh the possibilties. but for now, we'll be thing one and thing two for Halloween.

few days at home, feels great to be here, and only because there is much to be done, and its all OUTSIDE :)

what do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm asking myself, and here are some answers. Written down purely so someday, like six years from now, I can look, maybe laugh, or maybe check a few off....

1. Own an ice cream shop in Helena Montana.
2. Open a gym in LaGrande Oregon. Its doable, and its in the works. - Strike that :)
3. Be a High School English Teacher.
4. Be a superintendent. Or principal.
5. Be a college professor.
6. Live in New Zealand.
7. Go to Africa and teach teach teach and play play play.
8. Do that every two years.
9. Build my own home. Or at least do it with my hubby :)
10. Design. Landscape.
11. Run a construction company with my dad.
12. Own a glacier/hunting/fishing/outdoor excursion business with my bro. He flies the choppers, I do the walking and talking.
13. Do freelance photography. Or at least contribute/submit to something.
14. Do a photo shoot for an outdoor label. Rock on. Be the model.


That's all for now folks. Time to head outside :)
SHARE:

2 comments

Kerri Rae said...

I think you should either do numbers 2 and/or 12 then hire me and I'll help you! Totally my dream jobs, both of these!!!

Tell me when and I'll be there!

Christine said...

I love this. I love your sense of adventure, Amy. Keep us inspired!! You ROCK ON, girl! I love your stuff!

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig