April 2, 2009

embrace and immerse

MMMMMMM mmmmmm! Don't you just wanna believe!

Believe in something so special, to live in it, to trust it. To ignore the distractions, the constant critical comments opposing what it is you yearn to explore.

Torn but not in pain.
Invisibly confused.
Sadly distracted?

Freakishly perfect in time, place, and person.
Leaving me terrified and hopeful in what it is to come.
Brimming admiration of fellow queen-like strengths.
Independent yet connected, continual incessant love.

Hesitantly toying with...
Realistic fantasy?


Needless to say my return from New Zealand has left me pretty confused. Coincidentally it also left me with, A: a sweet sweet hand bag, B: a series of bruises and horribly knotted muscles, C: a half eaten pack of Tim Tams (BEST chocolate biscuits - ladies, I really did mean them to go to you), and last but not least, a taste for adventure I doubt will ever be satisfied!

A good thing? A bad thing? We're working on that.

God bless Hugh's neighbors, shame on me for spacing their names at the moment, and their lovely drugs from their last motorcycle accident. I'm telling you, sitting on a plane for 13 hours immediately after that tumble? No amount of alcohol could make a difference. Thank you lovely ladies who didn't want their first class champagne! AND, you guys, don't go wasting five bucks (or $1 if you love the Red Box as much as me!) on My Best Friends Girlfriend. Awful movie. Dane Cook? Stick to stand up.
SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig