January 8, 2015

Be Vulnerable. Explore. Appreciate.

One heck of an impactful clip. A story I won't spoil in my own words. It's worth the 6:43 you'll spending watching. And the extra 10 when you go back again to hear certain parts of his story because they move you and inspire you and make you want to be a BIGGER, deeper you.  

I am fortunate enough not to have a terminal disease, but where it forced this man to go, is the same reason I love to travel. To explore. Adventure. Because we live in a beautiful place and we are such a tiny piece of it. To spend time fussing about the unimportant things is laughable when we could spend our time enjoying it. Appreciating it. And sharing our love for all the living things. Give yourself a quickened heartbeat this morning and listen to his story.

"I want to be vulnerable in life. I want to be in places that scare me and be in situations that scare me, and bring me closer to the things I love."

"...give up control on the beach, I saw my thank you's and step into the ocean knowing that I am one small little droplet."

"I see the magic of life. I see the things that are truly meaningful to me. The experience that makes me a human being. That makes me alive."

"To me it's like going to another Universe. Being an explorer and a guest. A temporary guest, where you get to say hello, and maybe observe a thing or two." 



The Coast from NRS Films on Vimeo.
SHARE:

No comments

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig