March 26, 2013

Two blogs, one head, and the art of censorship.


Yes, it’s true. There are two blogs and I haven’t a clue how we’re going to manage doing enough interesting things down under to keep them full, but I do know that my head has enough thoughts in a day to keep this one full for a month.

That said, I’m here, writing, because like I said there are a million things in my head some of which David’s family doesn’t really give a hoot about, and I don’t blame them, but I have to put them somewhere. And I think some of them are funny. And I can type a hell of a lot faster than I can write. And I get a good laugh now and again going back through old posts getting whispy glimpses of me at that point in time. So begins the documentation of me at 28 -30.

That’s the window I’m giving this trip – for now. That seems feasible and fun. Too much more and I start to ask myself why I moved here again, and any less and I think I should have just stayed at Title Nine. 2 years lets me daydream about living in Montana and Danny/Sarah’s babies, Kayleah’s baby, and anything else that’s coming. I want to kiss and hug babies and see my loves as parents! 2 years motivates me to make the most of this experience and instead of spending $3,000 to come home a lot I will be more apt to spend it jetting about the world from this hub. No offense fam! I think of you daily and cry at the big moments, but if it’s only 2 years I know I’ll be back around ya’ll soon and I need to make the most of this. We need to make the most of this. I don’t want to rob David of the me that loves to explore because I’m thinking about everyone at home all the time, wondering why I moved so far away. If I know it’s for a couple years, I also know it’s going to fly by and every day here is a blessing.

In the mean time, during all those blessed days, shit is going to happen and I’m going to want to say something about it. You know me – I’ve always got an opinion! For the good, the bad, and the awesome. More so on the awesome. And like I said, most of that is info and blabber that doesn’t belong on “our” blog – it belongs right here on my own J where it’s always been. So, onward folks! Let’s let the down under life begin. 
SHARE:

1 comment

Kayleah said...

This baby girl will be here waiting for you, two years From now or next summer on a whim! We all love you and your adventures, keep going, see that world!

© amy rocks, okay?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig